[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Looking for SEAM iText Features

BakuZozi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 05:45:24 EDT 2007

Uff! It's not easy come to know Seam-pdf features...
(Documentation is insufficient for practice!)

An wiki can be an big support and timesave for user,
who first meeting with iText (and Seam-pdf).
(I would like writing, but I'm not sure, that's my shod
solutions is the best. My english is not perfect too...)

Considering that much rejected JIRA issues,
already signed (and resolved) reopen of problem
is redundant thing - in my opinion...

I placed I wished jboss-seam-pdf.jar for Seam 1.2.1.GA this:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-1039
(Thanks for Petr Ferschmann his patch)
Above jar handle encoding attribute in p:font tag, as in iText:
http://itext.ugent.be/library/api/constant-values.html#com.lowagie.text.pdf.BaseFont.CP1250

Themes for pdf-wiki:
- XHTML-formatting for expected pdf-formatting
- border attribute in p:cell tag
- use of horizontalAlignment (and verticalAlignment?) attribute
- differences EL between p:text tag (trimmed whitespaces)
- pagenumber and listsymbols (hardwired font-family?)
- and many-many undocumented (without values, examples) attributes

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076177#4076177

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076177