[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Email and Embeddedable EJB3 for testing

obfuscator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 06:22:08 EDT 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : You can't correctly integration test Seam Mail at the moment, because, as Chris says, there is no way to redirect the rendered output to mock object.  I think to do this properly we would need to mock out the JavaMail session and allow you to redirect where the rendererd emails were sent (i.e. to an in memory object perhaps).  You can create a feature request in JIRA for this and see how popular it is.

I know that this might not be considered the best solution, and I haven't tried
it, but for people who are impatient, I beleive that Wiser might work:

http://subethasmtp.tigris.org/wiser.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076194#4076194

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076194