[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running the booking example on JBoss with the JSF 1.2 RI

chuaky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 07:50:46 EDT 2007

i couldn't get the seam portal example working for this new environment:

- JBoss portal 2.6.1 (with AS 4.2.1)
- Seam 2.0.0 Beta1

Is the portal example updated to work with portal 2.6.1?
(i can still see myfaces portlet class usage in it).

I try to update the portal example, but still couldn't work.  Is there any links to updates on the portal example, so that i can start to migrate my project to the new environment.  The main reason is that i wish to use richfaces and ajax4jsf, with Seam and was advise that it may work in portal 2.6.1

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076234#4076234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076234