[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems with noSelectionLabel not resetting to null

james_hays@mac.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 11:29:15 EDT 2007

The difference between your example and mine is that I am not exiting the conversation.

When I load my start page, the conversation begins.  I click on a link in my search results and that record is loaded in a 'view' screen.  When I go back to the search screen, I'm still in my conversation and my search results are present.

This is possibly an incorrect use of a conversation.  It works well for what I desire to show on the screen and limit my hits to the database, but I'm also in a state where the conversation never really ends.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076371#4076371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076371