[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Flex Integration, How Easy It Is!

cingram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 11:34:02 EDT 2007

In the back ground the FABridge is using the ExternalInterface. If you check out this post http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Framework:FABridge you can find  a lot of reasons to use the FABridge over the external interface. There is a one drawback however, the client is required to use FlashPlayer 9. Basically it boils down to the FABridge being easier to use. If you are interested in some other approaches you might want to check this post out http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=116204. One of the problems as I am sure you are aware is the seam components that you  receive are not strongly typed. GDS looks like it might solve this problem since the flex dataservices would, I think be a better approach.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076376#4076376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076376