[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM BPEL / activeBPEL

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 15:53:24 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : I managed to tie in JBoss ESB(including jBPM) with jBPEL, but when I deploy a definition, the JPDLArchiveParser picks it up in stead of the BPEL processor

This is an issue (BPEL-239) that affects jBPM BPEL 1.1.Beta3 and earlier versions.

BPEL-239 is already resolved and will be delivered in version 1.1.GA. This version is not publicly available yet. However, you can take the latest stable snapshot from http://repository.jboss.org/jbpm/bpel/1.1.0.GA/lib/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076469#4076469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076469