[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Flex Integration, How Easy It Is!

momochone11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 17:53:07 EDT 2007

Hi all, I have tried integrating this example to my app but with no luck.  It loads the flash file, but when I click on the button it just doesn't do anything.  I have tested my app using classes and pages from the remoting helloworld example and it worked.

Is there any special configurations I need? (I just copied all the files to on directory) Also, is there a JSF version for the flexhelloworld.html.  That might be causing the problem.

I am using Seam 2.0 (cvs repos version)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076509#4076509

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076509