[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Exception launching second node in cluster (Cannot find

daveespo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 17:54:48 EDT 2007

Ugh ... The solution to this problem was to specify the bind address to run.sh

./run.sh -c messaging-node0 -b 0.0.0.0

I guess by default, it just binds to localhost ... Even though the cluster stuff appeared to be starting up, and I could see members being added to TreeCache, I guess it really wasn't

It would be really helpful if this tip was called out in the configuration docs ... I stumbled across this post which mentioned the -b parameter

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4071554#4071554

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076511#4076511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076511