[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Transiton Condition evaluated to 'false

bephinney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 20:50:13 EDT 2007

JBPM 3.2.1
Tomcat 6
SQL Server

I am trying to put some conditions on transitions leaving a task-node.  When the process variable matches the first transition condition, the transition is taken.  When the process variable matches the second transition condition I get a JbpmException: transition condition #{taskTrans == 't1'} evaluated to 'false'

In this scenario taskTrans = "t2"

The process def snippet:

  | <task-node name="task1">
  |       <transition name="" to="end1">
  |         <condition>#{taskTrans == 't1'}</condition>
  |          <action name="action1" class="com.cognitive.bp.jbpm.actionHandler.PrintlnActionHandler" config-type="bean">
  |             <text>Task Node transition 1</text>
  |          </action>
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="tr2" to="end1">
  |         <condition>#{taskTrans == 't2'}</condition>
  |          <action name="action1" class="com.cognitive.bp.jbpm.actionHandler.PrintlnActionHandler" config-type="bean">
  |             <text>Task Node Transition 2</text>
  |          </action>
  |       </transition>
  |    </task-node>

I have searched the forums but can't seem to make a connection to a solution

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076552#4076552

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076552