[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: JBoss 3.2.6 BMP Caching Question

Nisarg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 21 21:30:54 EDT 2007

Hi Adryden,
We are having a similar issue. In our case EntityBean is a readonly entityBean, so we create an entitybean, from the client, which get persisted in our database through an external service. But does not happen immediately. The problem is we depend on entitybean being in cache, and thought it wont call findByPrimaryKey since its already in cache.
But it seems to be going to the database. and its not able to find the primarykey and thorows finder exception. (as there is some delay in persisting data through external systems)

How does JBoss app server remove the entitybean from the cache?

any help is appreciated.
Nisarg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076558#4076558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076558