[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: LDAP Authentication

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 05:27:55 EDT 2007

Well, we have the same problem then. There are at least two options, but I didn't get any of them working completely yet.

1) map Admin role to a role from ldap
2) fall back to the db or plain files to get the admin user and role when it isn't found in ldap

For 1), I mapped access to the admin portlet, user, role, wsrp and now cms (that's an update to my previous post), but I still get some errors, and CMS isn't working quite right.

For 2), this looks easy when you open jboss-portal.sar/conf/login-config.xml. There is an entry commented out that should do this, only it's not working for me when I just uncomment it back in.

I'm still working on both and will report back here, or open more threads with more detailed problem reports.

Cheers,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076691#4076691

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076691