[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem with portal nodes in 2.6 (PageCustomizerInterceptor)

bragg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 06:05:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a big problem after migration from 2.4 to 2.6 version.

The goal of my problem is: I want to get all PortalNode `s (i mean pages, windows etc.) from portlet request IN 2.6 version.

In 2.4 version it was easy. I got from JBossActionRequest or JBossRenderRequest current Node by invoking method .getPortalNode() and later i may get all nodes (for example pages, or windows) by .getParent() and getChildrens().

In 2.6 version i cant do that, because, into PortalNode which was got from request by me, a have only current node. The parent of this node contain only this node without their brothers (otherwise like in 2.4 version, where i may get all brothers).

I suppose, that the JBoss Portal class PageCustomizerInterceptor, which appeared in 2.6 version cut (why?) all nodes without current (Security?)

so, could you tell me, how can I get access to the all PortalNode `s from my portlet? Any ideas? Had any of you similar problem;)

thanks for help
regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076717#4076717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076717