[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam conflict with a4j:include and a4j:support

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 09:11:14 EDT 2007

Also another case:

I putted a selectOneMenu with a:support inside it...

Then select an element and while support is updating the bean via ajax request (u can see using the a:status component) I select another element.

When I select the second element the page is reloaded with the message "	The conversation ended, timed out or was processing another request"...

I'm using a modified sea-gen generated app. Maybe it's the same problem...

Demetrio Filocamo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076844#4076844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076844