[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: CMS Content - Navigate between pages

mimra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 09:50:11 EDT 2007

Hi

I have a similar setup. I use a window to display some CMS doc using:

  |       <window>
  |         <window-name>TestWindow</window-name>
  |         <content>
  |           <content-type>cms</content-type>
  |           <content-uri>/default/index.html</content-uri>
  |         </content>
  |         <region>center</region>
  |         <height>0</height>
  |       </window>

This displays this CMS doc /default/index.html.

If you need to link to other docs (or images as I do) your links should look like:

  | /portal/content/default/images/myimage.gif

/Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076865#4076865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076865