[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: ejb3 and NO_THROW_ON_ERROR, how can it be set.

rino_salvade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 10:00:21 EDT 2007

So far we didn't find a solution to set the property. They we understand the documentation it is the proper remoting behaviour to use WebServerError if you use servlet as transport (which we do). The appropriate http headers indicate this as well as a 500 message.
This caused additional problems for use because we're connecting through a reverse proxy which wraps http 500 messages additionally with its own html error page. So we got a complete mess up.
We changed the code off the remoting library for testing purposes to ensure that exceptions are as well sent back as http 200 and get proper encoded (as in the standard case). This works but I do not feel too comfortable with this solution-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076872#4076872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076872