[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Failed to create local transaction; TransactionManager i

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 10:42:39 EDT 2007

"BruceSpringfield" wrote : add entry to config xml file :

  | <attribute name="NodeLockingScheme">OPTIMISTIC</attribute>
  |
  | Then error returns.  This was one entry I added to the config file before the initial error.
  |
  | Is the entry correct?
  |
  | Is there any reason the NodeLockingScheme would null out the Transaction Manager?

The entry is correct, and there is no reason that the NLS should null out the TM.

Any reason why you're using a CR3 instead of the GA, BTW?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076905#4076905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076905