[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: Why does jbossall-client.jar cause

rhinosystemsinc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 12:29:58 EDT 2007

I am interested in solving this problem as well - I have worked on this for the last 1.5 days, and searched the forums for a solution, but can't find any? Has anyone been able to get a REMOTE EJB3 client working with jboss? If so please explain the steps...

If I include my jar file that has the EJBs in my client's classpath, I get class cast exceptions.
If I dont' then I get rmi security exceptions ("no security manager: RMI class loader disabled") - If someone knows how to get past the security problem, that would be great to know..

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4076967#4076967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4076967