[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 client error - java.io.EOF exception

Jihnd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 14:52:53 EDT 2007

whooohoo, got the ejb deployed, turns out i had to adjust the jndi properties file in the conf directory -

here's what workedanonymous wrote :
  | java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
  | java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
  | java.naming.provider.url=localhost:1200

(previously just had the first line in there)

i remembered it being 1200 from looking up naming on the jmx console

so, back round to the original problem, my client is still hanging!

gettting lots of this;anonymous wrote :
  | 2007-08-22 19:30:57,093 DEBUG [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.IdleRemover] run: IdleRemover notifying pools, interval: 450000

that i'm fairly sure will culminate with Caused by: java.io.EOFException

think i now need to adjust my timeouts else i'm going to be waiting another 5hours for the stack trace, will update and in the meanwhile, if anyone has any ideas, be very grateful

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077009#4077009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077009