[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Using Seam as a simple IoC bean factory in console app

siderean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 22 19:25:07 EDT 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, but I guess I'll stick with Spring for this particular application...

I thought Seam might accommodate the use case as I read an article recently that seemed to indicate that Seams most powerful feature is that of an integrated bean container/factory.  Unfortunately I guess this simple scenario falls outside it's domain.  Very unfortunate as beans in this standalone application are also part of our web applications and it would have been very nice to have a single bean container/factory (right now there is no IoC container in use).

Thanks, Don

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077095#4077095

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077095