[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBOSS Seam example application, registration, doesn't work

bensonfungjava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 03:03:38 EDT 2007

Hi,

I followed the example application, registration in JBOSS Seam.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work.

Environment :

JBOSS Seam : 1.2.1 GA
MyFaces 1.1.4
JBOSS AS : 4.0.5 GA

the URL : http://localhost:8080/seam-registration/register.seam  can be accessed.  After entering the 3 parameters and hit register button, 3 error message was displayed  as follows :

    * Conversion Error "_idJsp2": Error during model data update.
    * Conversion Error "_idJsp3": Error during model data update.
    * Conversion Error "_idJsp4": Error during model data update.

And I finally discovered that the Seam component, user, is not instantiated, that's why the property value of user cannot get set.

But the reason is why the user Seam component cannot get instantiated?  If you guys have any idea, please let me know.  This issue really makes piss me off.

thanks
Benson

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077152#4077152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077152