[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Cache with ram storage

gevorg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 05:12:31 EDT 2007

Hi,

Now I am using ehcache with my Jboss Application Server.

http://ehcache.sourceforge.net/

Ehcache is a widely used java distributed cache for general purpose caching, Java EE and light-weight containers.

Now ehcache is configured for RAM storage and all cached data is stored in RAM. Data that I am trying to cache is very big and some times I have speed problems.

I tried to use standard JbossCache, because I think that would give me more speed.
I read the JbossCache docs and understood that it has no option for storing data in RAM.

May I use JbossCache with RAM storage?
If I did wrong choice, what would you recommend to use?

Thank you very much.

Gevorg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077200#4077200

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077200