[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - InvalidClassException after re-deploying a web service

ike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 08:49:08 EDT 2007

I have an EAR (har, ejb jar and web services). har contains some POJOs (hibernate entities of course) that used by EJBs and web services.

Then, I change the entities with modifying their serialVersionUids, rebuild and redeploy everything. EJB's work fine, but web service throws an InvalidClassException about old serialVersionUid.

I tried to clear all temporary files from tmp and work directories, but the only thing that helps - is to restart jboss.

What is the "right way" to re-deploy web services?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077303#4077303

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077303