[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: 2 ejb3s exposed as web services. Can't have same methods

sursha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 15:33:06 EDT 2007

Thanks for looking into it.
If I have authenticate(String userName, String password)  only in one endpoint/1 ejb3, it works.
If I have authenticate(String userName, String password)  and authenticate(String userName) in one endpoint/1 ejb3, it did not work.
I thought authenticate(String userName, String password) in 1 endpoint/1 ejb3 and authenticate(String userName) in different endpoint/ejb3 should work. But it did not work. Both ejb3s were packaged into the same ear file.
Since both ejb3's have different name spaces, I thought it should work, but it did not !!
Am I missing something? Your help will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077501#4077501

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077501