[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: URL parameter

alexg79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 20:06:36 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : thanks I arrive to pass id in parameter.

  | But i don't arrive to get it in java, always null value :(

You probably meant to use some other word here than "arrive", but I can't figure it out.
Anyway, you need this in the component you use on the destination page:

  | @RequestParameter
  | private Integer id;

Use whatever type is appropriate in place of "Integer". Worked for me.
Alternatively, try reading up on page parameters in the Seam documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077586#4077586

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077586