[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JavaScript events on s:fileUpload?

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 02:17:54 EDT 2007

Looks like I might be able to achieve this with the a:jsFunction component.  That lets me call into the whole JSF framework from a plain JS function.  I can get a JS function to trigger when the file upload field is changed.  And that could then trigger something with a:jsFunction.

I did try to use a <a:commandButton> to do a partial-rerender when submitting a file upload, and that did not work.  Somehow the backing bean method was getting called without any form data being submitted.  I don't get it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077623#4077623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077623