[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problems deploying HelloWorldJSFPortlet

pillcase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 03:50:38 EDT 2007

I installed this portlet in a newly-installed Portal 2.6, and I've put the Apache MyFaces jar in the class path, and the log told me that the jar has been loaded, but an exception still occurred, what will the problem be?

2007-08-24 15:40:47,343 DEBUG [org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.org_apache_myfaces_portlet_MyFacesGenericPortlet] Loading portlet class org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet
2007-08-24 15:40:47,343 ERROR [STDERR] org.jboss.portal.portlet.container.PortletInitializationException: Portlet class not found org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet

Thanks

Eddie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077639#4077639

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077639