[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - using custom date picker in form within jbpm-console webapp

rossputin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 07:09:59 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

I am not sure where to look for documentation on what custom components are part of the JBoss library, in terms of custom date pickers or calendars etc... where might I find such a component.  I see there is a gravel project for jsf, including some controls for data manipulation...

I would like to include a date picker which will set a process instance variable with the date picked,

thanks for your help,

Ross

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077723#4077723

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077723