[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - core:resource-bundle and how to use it

iakneissl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 07:20:23 EDT 2007

I have defined a resourceBundle class in components.xml, e.g.
<core:bundle-names>

    packageName.ResourceBundleClassname

</core:bundle-names>
This class has some special feature for organisation of labels, messages etc. and there are defined my resourceBundle, texts.properties, labels.properties.
All works fine with the standard jsf <f:loadBundle>. Ich define there a variable name for my bundle (e.g. msg) and can use my resources.

Now I want to use my texts with the seam features, described in the documentation chapter 13. Internationalization and themes (13.2.).
But the only way, I can use the seam feature with EL expressions in the messages is with #{messages['label1']}. Then everything is ok.

But I have a lot of pages with many EL expressions for resource bundles and I don't want to change them all, because I have use the key 'messages'. I can't imagine, that there is no way to configure this key?

But I couldn't find a way to change this key 'messages'.
Is there any possibility?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077729#4077729

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077729