[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Is there a workaround for the UsernameToken security hea

kimbaltrue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 09:54:54 EDT 2007

Thanks this helped though I did have to do a lot of snooping in the deploy directory.

Apparently, all I had to do was add the following annotation:

@EndpointConfig(configName="Standard WSSecurity Endpoint")

The endpoint configuration file already exists in the webservices sar directory under deploy. Since the file and entry exist, all you need is the endpoint config statement with the name of the config.

The next problem I have to solve has to do with this being JBoss specific rather than JEE 5. The JEE 5 has a @Handler annotation that should be used instead of the EndpointConfig annontation, but I haven't figured out how to work with that yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077795#4077795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077795