[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: High Swap Utilization, lot's of RAM free

Polaren do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 10:28:47 EDT 2007

Thanks again Peter,

I have passed the information along, we are going to test the resulting JAVA_OPS and see how it performs compared to the current. Which I am sure will be somewhat better.
Most peers have questioned mainly why such a low amount of RAM is needed, when on some days we are hitting 20GB, but normally 14GB. Now dropping to  1200M?
Any insight or reasoning would be quite helpful.

Also regarding the NewSize and survivor ratios, do you believe these will have to be fined tuned from your experience? or will the current setting supply the need.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077815#4077815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077815