[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: deploy a war file with Jboss to a permanent location

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 12:03:56 EDT 2007

Please, when posting XML content, enclose it within [ code ]...[ /code ] brackets (without the spaces). Otherwise the browser interprets the XML as HTML and really screws up the output!

I am not sure I can add to that the comments for URLs already says, but I will try.

Let's say that you always build your war file at /home/foo/apps/sabswing.war

Then change URLs to be:

      <attribute name="URLs">
  |          deploy/,file:/home/foo/apps/
  |       </attribute>

You never said which OS you are running so I assumed Linux.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077861#4077861

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077861