[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - InvalidationBridge

eric@attask.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 13:38:04 EDT 2007

I have two jboss instances (4.0.5.GA) running on one box. It's a multihome nic card, i just created a dummy0 interface and I bind jboss to each of the IP addresses. Everything seems to work fine; however, I get this error on both servers.

ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner.scan()]: Incomplete Deployment listing: