[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:fileUpload error

demetrio812 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 25 09:11:32 EDT 2007

Hi,
I started a seam-gen project to make the deployable example and I found that upload over there worked!!

So I understood why it doesn't work for me infact if I delete the Tomahawk library it works!! So maybe it is the tomahawk filter that give problems...

I need that library so I don't know how to do...do you have some idea to solve this?

Demetrio

P.S.: if you want I can integrate tomahawk library to the uploadFileTest example I have done and send it to you, or if you need to now how I integrated the tomahawk lbrary (maybe I wronged something) I just made a post in my blog, you can find it here:

http://demetrio812.blogspot.com/2007/08/install-tomahawk-in-seam-gen-generated.html

thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078016#4078016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078016