[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss 4.2.1 -> doesnot bother jboss.xml values

srikap2007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 25 11:52:20 EDT 2007

Hi,
       Suppose I have a bean named say A, and I want to deploy it with jndi name as B.

I am having jboss.xml entries as

         <ejb-name>A</ejb-name>
         <jndi-name>B</jndi-name>
         <local-jndi-name>B</local-jndi-name>

     But, JBOSS deployer never cares about "B". I checked the log files. It always deploys it using the ejb-name A and no B anywhere in the fle. What is the problem ? It was not like that in ealier jboss 3.x and jboss 2.x versions?

How to force the jboss to care my jboss.xml file?

Please answer. If it cannot, then JBOSS is not portable or am I missing something here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078035#4078035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078035