[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Answer to Why Spring in Jboss question

khkachn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 25 12:10:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I am trying to find an article or post that could answer the 'Why bother to add Spring to Jboss' question. I did read This
and that explains how, not why.

We have an existing J2EE application running in Jboss and other developers are planning to convert it to Spring. I think they are doing it wrong and destroying the J2EE design pattern but I need to understand Spring to steer them in the correct direction.

Is there any benefit in changing an MBean service into a Spring bean? I can see no point in this.

Thanks,

Ken

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078039#4078039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078039