[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to end converstation when user doesn't cooperate?

tynor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 25 17:36:33 EDT 2007

I note that Michael Yuan touches on this in his book and suggests just letting unused conversations "time out". (section 7.2.4).  However, I don't see how this works when one selects join="true" (as does seamgen, and in fact, as he does in the previous section of the book).  When one revisits a page marked join="true", we'll reuse the old conversation, not create a new one and let the old one go stale.

Should I consider using join="false" instead? (i.e. create a new conversation for each page?)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078067#4078067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078067