[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: impossible usecase?

obfuscator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 25 19:48:37 EDT 2007

Oh! This sounds like good news! What version are you using? I've been trying, but not been able to start multiple converations (got wierd behaviour).

Then i read this:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959566
"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : Conversations begin and end at request boundaries. You cannot create two new conversations during a single request.

So is this changed now? Starting several conversations per request is fine?
And can i run several conversations per page? (my doubts come from http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/jboss-user/2007-May/060440.html).

I just haven't got it to work, so I'm still a bit sceptical, since I've tried so many things, but maybe I've been doing it wrong?

Lastly, it seems to me like conversations might be heavyweight. Is the pattern "one conversation per instance" considered good (if it works at all :D )?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078083#4078083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078083