[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - using same classes in different war files

dotan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 09:33:12 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,
I hope you can help me with the following problem:
I'm using 2 war files, let's call them war1 and war2.
All the files that are included in war2 are included also in war1, only with different content (same class name, same package, different content). war1 has some files that are not included in war2.
How can I determine that whenever the file exists in war2 it will be used from there, and when it doesn't exist in war2, the file from war1 will be used?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078130#4078130

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078130