[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Installation of jbp 2.6

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 14:29:17 EDT 2007

Hi Christophe,

"dd_la_frime" wrote :
  | I launched jboss and baamm !
  | I got a ClassNotFoundException for org.jboss.varia.scheduler.Scheduler. I started to search and found the package 20 minutes later (scheduler-plugin.jar). It's not written in the documentation !

It is not indicated in the documentation because this shouldn't happen! The default AS configuration (as found in server/default) contains scheduler-plugin.jar in the lib directory. However, since you installed the EJB3 module, you must have used the JEMS installer and IIRC, there were some issues with using the installer and Portal. As I am not familiar with the JEMS installer, I'll try to get an answer from someone who knows more about it than I do.

"dd_la_frime" wrote :
  | So I decided to login with admin/admin or user/user.
  | Everytime I try to submit the form I've got a "null" just above the form. I created a new account just to test it. The creation worked fine as I can see the datas in the DB. Again I try to login with this new account and same thing always this "null" above the form. So my portal is working fine but I can't login ;o). What a joke !!!

This is not normal either... :) Do you see any messages in the console that could help us figure out what's going on?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078157#4078157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078157