[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Performance Profiler output for rendering dataTable with

mgrouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 20:42:25 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | I find the rendering of my Seam app very slow too, not sure who's fault (RichFaces? Facelets? Seam? My code? ).

I think it is JSF implementation itself. Even if I use basic JSF tags it is still slow. Third-party component libraries ad their own performance problems,
but it seems even pure JSF app which uses only basic tags runs slow.
(Even if I use server side state saving).

Another problem that if a user in frustration clicks multiple times on a link which leads to slow JSF page it practically kills app server for quite some time
making it essentially easy denial-of-service attack.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078185#4078185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078185