[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Custom annotation scanner

swd847 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 21:23:28 EDT 2007

Would it be possible to add a scanner for custom annotations into seam?
I am thinking something along the lines of:

1) Define the annotations that we are interested in in a configuration file, as well as the application scope context variables that they are to be loaded into.

2) When the component scanner runs it also looks for these class level annotations, and loads the class names into a list.

3) These lists are then saved to the application scope.

Application scoped components could then use these lists to set up any infrastructure that uses these classes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078187#4078187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078187