[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: next task/node name in processInstance

cheets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 02:04:17 EDT 2007

i forgot to add that jbpmtemplate.findProcessInstance() gives updated values when a new request is sent (ie, when i navigate back to my current page from some other page), it only fails to update when i want to refresh data on the same page, and the new page values for task are computed in the same function.

As an aside, i get the taskInstances from the processInstance, and iterate over the collection to find those which match my criteria (end is null, actor id is current user, task name is ABC etc) to identify the reqd task.
Hope this makes things clearer...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078213#4078213

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078213