[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - filedefinition records in DB ????

suchi1247 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 02:27:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have successfully deployed jBPM process and could able to test it successfully. And  i could even find the records related to deployed process in db(JBPM_PROCESSDEFINITION,JBPM_PROCESSINSTANCE.....).But there are no records inserted in the table JBPM_BYTEBLOCK,JBPM_BYTEARRAY.so, when iam trying to get the filedefintion of the processdefinition , its giving me NullPointer EXception.
>From the previous forum , its mentioned that  the records in JBPM_BYTEBLOCK is  inserted when the processdefinition is deployed.
Please Clarify me , when it is inserted., what may be done to get inserted the filedefinition details  in the DB.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078221#4078221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078221