[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - IdleRemover notifying pools, interval: 450000

pkalpana2k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 04:10:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using Connection Pool in JBoss and Oracle. Connection pool is mentioned in the file oracle-ds.xml.

In the source code, I'm connecting like this

InitialContext jndiCntx = new InitialContext();
DataSource ds = (DataSource)jndiCntx.lookup("java:/Reports");
connection = ds.getConnection();

But I'm getting this error.
"DEBUG [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.IdleRemover] run: IdleRemover notifying pools, interval: 450000"

Is there anything wrong?
Can you please guide me to rectify this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078236#4078236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078236