[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SEAM + JSF custom components

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 04:58:05 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am developing an application that uses SEAM and JSF. I've created some custom JSF components which I will use. The JSF components where tested on JBoss AS and they work as intended. But when I tried to build the application for SEAM, it seems not to work. Maybe it is related to the structure of the .ear.
I am also using the pageflow from jBPM.

My structure is the following:
/app.ear
  |            /META-INF
  |                         /application.xml
  |                         /jboss-app.xml
  |            /el-api.jar
  |            /el-ri.jar
  |            /jboss-seam.jar
  |            /jbpm-3.1.4.jar
  |            /appbeans.jar             //which contains seam.properties
  |            /app.war
  |                        /WEB-INF
  |                                     /lib
  |                                         /jboss-seam-ui.jar
  |                                         /appcomponents.jar    //my JSF components
  |                        /*.jspx pages
  |           /*.jpdl.xml files

My index.html page contains redirect:
  | <head>
  | </head>
  | testing!!!

This page actually loads, and displays the "testing!!!" text on the browser. But when the redirect is done, it sais that it does not find the test.seam page.

Maybe I am doing something wrong, or maybe I need other structure because of the custom components. I've read many online docs that talk about packaging and deploying applications on SEAM. But I could not make mine work. Any help is much appreciated since I really need to make this work.

Regards,
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078261#4078261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078261