[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Using WS behing a reverse proxy

bblasko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 11:50:41 EDT 2007

If you set webServiceHost it applies to all web services hosted in the container.  I need to be able to override the host for a specific web context within the container.

In my example, I have two web context webcxta and webcxtb both are hosted on the same jboss container.  What I need is to have the same fucntionality as provided by webServiceHost property but at the individual web app level.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078408#4078408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078408