[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Update for entities with oneToMany relatinship not worki

mohali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 17:18:58 EDT 2007

And I am setting the user for the new permissions and it does persist the new permissions. The only issue is with permissions that were in the old set but not there in the new set of permissions. Do I have delete those explicitly or the container can be smart enough to replace the old set of permissions with the new set permissions (and this may include deleting some permissions that are no more there now)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078515#4078515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078515