[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: filedefinition records in DB ????

suchi1247 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 00:15:05 EDT 2007

I am using Jbpm3.2 version. I have deployed a webapplication  which contains a simple processDefinition .And written the java code in a servlet to deploy and navigate through process.I have embedded jBPM engine with the web application and Deployed in JBoss 4.0.4.
In the servlet i have written  below code

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078570#4078570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078570