[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Startup and user session

mnrz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 01:04:47 EDT 2007

"matt.drees" wrote : I'm not sure what you mean.

well, let me explain more. when a user logged in, the application should find which fields and categories he is allowed to search so I defined an action in which a Map of accessible fields will be created. this map is creating after authenticating the user (using the solution you suggest: @Observer)

now other actions like Exporting, query builder , etc need to work only with authorized fields and these are presented by the same map. I need to notify them as well to initialize themself. I can use Events.instance().raiseEvent to notify the other actions but I think this is not good. what do you think?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078575#4078575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078575