[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Problems deploying HelloWorldJSFPortlet

prassana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 02:12:42 EDT 2007

Hi

 i had similar exception and i could not solve this exception. I got this exception after i added some jars to my jboss-AS-4.0.5/server/default/'lib  directory (also i replaced some existing jars by mistake). I could not find a solution to this problem. I also posted this problem.
 http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=116697

I did not find any reply. so finally i checked out jboss portal 2.6.1 again , build it and deployed. Id did not throw any exception after that. (this time i was careful while adding jars to default/lib)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078581#4078581

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078581